I have a holy grail hair product. That is a very gutsy thing to say. But it is true.
I absolutely LOVE It’s a 10 miracle leave-in plus keratin. I have been using this for at least two years, possibly three. It’s a 10 is a leave in conditioner, that surprise surprise, provides ten benefits. It’s a 10 provides the following ten things instantly (according to the back of the bottle):
- Maintenance of keratin straightening treatments
- Increases styling and manageability
- Perfect for all hair types
- Replaces lost protein
- Protects the natural keratin in hair
- Protects against heat
- Restores hydration balance
- Detangles, defrizzes & adds shine
- Strengthens hair structure
- Seals cuticles for extra silky hair
Basically, after washing my hair and a brief towel dry, I spritz the It’s a 10 leave in conditioner in my hair. I then blow dry my hair and style as usual. The large bottle pictured above is 10 ounces and lasts more than 6 months. Now even longer since I’m washing my hair less.
I prefer It’s a 10 miracle leave-in plus keratin over the original It’s a 10 version. It’s not because of the keratin, but I actually prefer the smell of this one versus the original. It’s a minor detail and I think both work the same equally as well. I have tried other leave-in products, but haven’t found one I love as much as this.
What are your holy grail hair products?